Samsung India has announced the arrival of the Galaxy M40 in their country that features an Infinity-O display and Snapdragon 675 chipset.
The device sports a 6.3-inch display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection that is not yet specified, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 32MP + 5MP + 8MP triple rear cameras, 16MP front camera, a screen sound technology which uses vibration inside the device instead of a physical call speaker, and 3,500mAh battery with fast charging technology. Unfortunately, there is no 3.5mm audio port on this smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M40 specs:
- 6.3-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Display @ 2340 x 1080px
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 2.0GHz octa-core
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Expandable up to 512GB (via microSD card slot)
- 32MP F1.7 + 5MP Live Focus F2.2 + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle triple rear cameras
- 4K video recording, Super Slow-Mo at 240fps, Hyperlapse
- 16MP F2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C port
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Screen sound technology
- OneUI (Android 9 Pie)
- 3,500mAh battery w/ 15W fast charging technology
- Midnight Blue, Seawater Blue
The Samsung Galaxy M40 is priced at INR 19,990 (~PHP 14,960) and will be available in the Indian market on June 18, 2019 (12 noon).