Xiaomi’s global version of the Redmi K20, the Mi 9T, has finally received an official price in the Philippines ahead of its official launch.
The Mi 9T sports a 6.39-inch FHD+ display, a Snapdragon 730 chipset, Adreno 618 GPU, 6GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of storage, 48MP + 13MP + 8MP triple rear cameras, 20MP elevating front camera, and 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. The device also features a Game Turbo 2.0 which enhances the performance of games even further.
The pricing states that the Mi 9T will start at PHP 15,990 for the 64GB storage variant while the 128GB variant is priced at PHP 17,990. Consumers can pre-order at the official Xiaomi store in Lazada here. We’ll know more once it officially launches in the country today (June 24, 2019). Stay tuned for more updates!
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs
- 6.39-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080) AMOLED 19.5:9 display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (8nm) octa-core CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage
- 48MP Sony IMX582 F1.75 + 13MP F2.4 (ultrawide) + 8MP F2.4 (telephoto), rear cameras
- 20MP F2.0 front camera (elevating)
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS (Dual-band), A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- FM Radio
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner (in-screen)
- MIUI 10 (Android 9.0 Pie) w/ Game Turbo 2.0
- 4,000mAh battery w/ 18W fast charging
- 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm