Cristiano ronaldo misses at least five chances but Juventus have won the match against Roma for 1-0
Juventus have recorded 80 victories against Roma in Serie A; six more than any other top-flight side in the competition.
- Juventus have won their last seven Serie A home games against Roma – only in the ’50s and’ 60s have they won eight home games in a row against the Giallorossi.
- Since Serie A 2012/13, the first of the recent leagues in which Juventus started the season as the title holder, Roma are the team that on average have gained more points against the Bianconeri in the league than any other side – 0.9 (W3 D2 L7).
- In the 2018 calendar year, Juventus have won 30 of their 35 league games, at least three more than any other team in the top five European Leagues (D4 L1).
- Roma have won only once in their last seven league away games (D3 L3), recording just one clean sheet in this streak (2-0 against Empoli).
- Juventus have kept more clean sheets (21) in 2018 in the top five European Leagues than any other side, with nine of them in Serie A this season (more than any other team).
- Both Juventus and Roma have scored 10 goals from set-piece situations in Serie A this season; more than any other sides in the competition.
- Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo has scored five goals and provided two assists in his six Champions League games played against Roma: the Portuguese forward has scored in all of his last three meetings with the Giallorossi.
- In his last 16 Serie A appearances (from Roma-Juventus in May to today) Paulo Dybala has scored two goals: only 56 of the 968 touches by the Juventus striker in this period have been in the opposition box (6%).
- Roma’s Justin Kluivert is the youngest player in Serie A this season with at least one goal and one assist.