The Tampa Bay Buccaneers‘ wide receiver corps won’t be at full strength in Week 13.
Jackson, who suffered the injury in Week 12, was limited in practice Wednesday and Thursday.
Without Jackson, whose 750 yards receiving ranks second on the team behind Mike Evans, the Buccaneers are likely to lean on wide receivers Chris Godwin and Adam Humphries to pick up the slack in the passing game.
In some positive news for Tampa Bay, running back Peyton Barber, who’s battling ankle and shoulder injuries, was a full participant in Friday’s practice.
Here are other injuries we are monitoring heading into the weekend:
1. The Jacksonville Jaguars have listed a total of seven players as questionable for Sunday’s home game against the Colts. Star cornerback Jalen Ramsey (knee) tops that list after being unable to practice all week. Free safety Tashaun Gipson (ankle) and linebacker Lerentee McCray (hamstring) are among others officially listed as questionable. Wide receiver D.J. Chark (quad) has been ruled out.
2. The Los Angeles Rams have activated Aqib Talib and the veteran cornerback is expected to play Sunday against the Detroit Lions, according to head coach Sean McVay. Talib hasn’t played since Week 3, when he sustained an ankle injury that required mid-season surgery.
3. New York Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) has been officially ruled as questionable for Sunday after returning to practice this week. Veteran backup QB Josh McCown is poised to start on the road against the Tennessee Titans, as he was taken off the injury report completely.
In other Jets injury news, wide receiver Robby Anderson (ankle) is questionable, while safety Marcus Maye (shoulder/thumb) has been ruled out.
4. The only Carolina Panther listed as questionable in Week 13 is wide receiver Devin Funchess (back). Quarterback Cam Newton (right shoulder) was limited in practice all week, but was a full participant on Friday.
5. Cincinnati Bengals star wideout A.J. Green (toe) has been taken off the injury report and will make his return to the lineup this week after missing three games. Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (shoulder), linebacker Nick Vigil (knee), and cornerback Darqueze Dennard (illness) were all taken off the injury report as well. Tackle Cordy Glenn (back) is doubtful.
6. Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco (hip) practiced for the second consecutive day on Friday, but is listed as doubtful to play in Atlanta. Running backs Alex Collins (foot) and Gus Edwards (ankle) are questionable.
7. Atlanta Falcons head coach Dan Quinn announced linebacker Deion Jones will return to the lineup this Sunday after fully recovering from surgery on a foot injury sustained in Week 1. Quinn also announced kicker Matt Bryant (back) will play after missing practice all week.
8. Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs has missed practice all week due to a knee injury and is officially questionable for Minnesota’s road game in New England. Cornerback Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) is also listed as questionable.
9. Indianapolis Colts center Ryan Kelly (knee) and tight end Mo Alie-Cox (calf) have been officially ruled out for Sunday, while running back Marlon Mack (concussion) and wide receiver Chester Rogers (groin) are questionable.
10. Chicago Bears quarterback Mitch Trubisky (right shoulder) has been limited in practice all week, but is officially doubtful for Sunday’s road game against the New York Giants. Defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (achilles) is questionable, but linebacker Aaron Lynch (concussion) is slated to return after missing last week.
11. As expected, Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon (knee) is out for Sunday night’s road game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Tackle Joe Barksdale was downgraded to out late Friday with a non-injury related tag. Wide receiver Tyrell Williams (quad) is questionable.
12. Coming off their bye, the Kansas City Chiefs have listed wide receiver Sammy Watkins (foot) as out for Sunday’s road game in Oakland. All-Pro safety Eric Berry (heel) returned to practice for the first time since August this week, but was officially ruled as questionable.
13. Buffalo Bills guard John Miller (oblique) has been ruled out, while tight end Charles Clay (hamstring) is questionable against Miami.
14. Denver Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall (knee) is listed as questionable.
15. The Green Bay Packers have a long list of injuries headed into their home game against the Arizona Cardinals. Defensive tackle Mike Daniels (foot) and wide receiver Trevor Davis (hamstring) have been ruled out, but questionable are tackle David Bakhtiari (knee), cornerback Bashaud Breeland (groin), wide receiver Randall Cobb (hamstring) and cornerback Kevin King (hamstring).
16. Arizona Cardinals linebacker Deone Bucannon (chest) has been ruled out. Safety Budda Baker (knee) and linebacker Hasson Reddick (neck) are questionable.
17. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (knee), tight end Rob Gronkowski (ankle/back), and wide receiver Julian Edelman (foot) have all been removed from the injury report on Friday. Tight end Dwayne Allen (knee) has been officially ruled out.
18. Giants tight end Evan Engram (hamstring) has already been ruled out for Sunday after not practicing all week. On the defensive side for New York, linebackers B.J. Goodson (neck) is also ruled out and Lorenzo Carter (hip) is questionable.
19. Seattle Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday’s NFC West rivalry home matchup against San Francsico. Running back C.J. Prosise (abdomen) did not practice on Friday and will be out against the 49ers.
21. Pittsburgh Steelers tackle Marcus Gilbert (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday night’s prime time home game against the Chargers. Safety Morgan Burnett (back) is doubtful, and linebacker Bud Dupree (pectoral) is questionable.
23. Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku practiced in full Friday after being limited all week with a knee injury. Questionable is cornerback Damarious Randall (hamstring).
24. The Oakland Raiders have placed cornerback Leon Hall (back) on injured reserve, and in a corresponding move, signed free agent CB Montrel Meander. Defensive tackle Maurice Hurst (ankle), linebacker Arden Key (knee), and wide receiver Martavis Bryant (knee) are questionable to play against the Chiefs.
25. Detroit Lions tight end Michael Roberts (shoulder) is doubtful for Sunday’s home game against the Rams, while wide receiver Bruce Ellington (back) and linebacker Jalen Reeves-Maybin (neck) are questionable.