MTailor sells custom clothing by measuring you with your phone’s camera. We offer men’s shirts, suits, jeans, chinos and tees as well as women’s jeans.
We’re hiring a “Materials Sourcing Coordinator” to improve the fabrics and trims in our existing garments as well as source new materials to support new product launches. You’ll be working closely with our team in Bangladesh to find local suppliers and develop new products.
- Maintain fabric library for approved, ongoing qualities
- Evaluate existing fabric choices. Develop superior replacements in terms of cost and quality
- Establish direct relationships with current and future vendors
- Identify opportunities for material quality consolidation
- Source new materials for future product launches including sweatshirts, polos and overcoats
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in apparel product development, sourcing or retail buying
- Professional experience and expertise in the manufacturing of yarn and textiles
- Experience with at least some of dress shirts, denim, chinos, tees and suits
- Experience with fabric testing for shrinkage, stretch and other quality measures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Generous monthly MTailor credit and internal discount
- Generous stock compensation
- Huge capacity for impact at a small and growing company